Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bloggers United - v - NuLabour Sleaze....
After drinking fine English ales, my second most enjoyable activity is slagging off the NuLabour project and the arch diva himself, Tony Blair. God how I hate him and his clack of criminal, no-scrupled foot soldiers.

Sleaze and NuLabour go together like peaches and cream - Prescott, Vaz, Hodge, Mandelson, Byers, Jowell, Cherie....... the list is almost endless. And to commemorate their appalling track record, Iain Dale and Guido Fawkes have compiled a hundred of the best examples. They've asked the blogging community to contribute - and the whole thing was written printed and bound within 3 weeks.......

I've contributed with a few pieces - and I must say there is something extremely gratifying about doing a bit of Blair bashing using the written word....

The books are due to hit the bookshops this week, or you could get it from Amazon by clicking the link on the left....

1 comment:

Ellee Seymour said...

I shall look forward to reading your contributions, I made one too at the last moment.

Are you from the Fens? I live near Ely, was born in Wisbech, and recently came across another Tory blogger nowliving in Switzerland who was born in the same hospital as me - all through blogging. Now you....