Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Phew......

Over a whole week has gone since my last post and I still can't think of anything to write about.....
That must mean that -
a) Everything in the whole world is hunky dory.
b) Tony Blair really is the wise man from the Orange adverts.
c) Our transport system is efficient, modern and cheap to use.
d) John Prescott has finally managed to do something that actually works.
e) I've won the Lottery jackpot.
f) The cruddiness of the Country has finally done me in - and I've lost the will to moan.

The 'eff' has it I think.

Normal, one eyed observations will be resumed tomorrow.

5 comments:

The Crafty Cruiser said...

yer goin soft. put yer teeth back in.

wonkotsane said...

Alfie, get your arse into gear man. There's plenty to complain about.

How about dentists fees?

If all else fails, have a go at the French!

Jennytc said...

Or there's the lamentable state of retail in North Wales at the moment.

The Pedant-General said...

oh my goodness....

this looks horribly complacent now that we are after 7/7....

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »